Thursday 15 March 2012

Money Concept for Kian Zhoe

The most challenge topic for Kian Zhoe is the money concept.. his logically thinking is not mature enough to use money in practical and i need more patience and ways to help him up..somehow we started this earlier when i found he had mastered in plus and minus in paper..however when come to the real without paper, he can't apply the calculation although just a simple..

I need to brainstorm him in routine in order to help him in this..therefore, i think a way to help him.  Everything he wants to eat, he needs to buy from me at home..,we start it in a basic menu first. I will list down for him to see the price for each food under the menu. Besides that, he also can earn money from me by helping me to do some housework which also under the home program.

Hope this can work for him..^^

2 comments:

  1. Wow -- great idea! Keep us posted on how it works! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you..starting a bit of difficult because he is not get use to it and me too..few times he forgot to give me money..initially will guide him to count the money..later on he will count and give to me..sometimes he got right..haha,he needs times for this and will keep you update on his status..

    ReplyDelete