Tuesday 22 November 2011

A Beautiful Moments Between Me and Kian Zhoe


I love my son,Kian Zhoe very much and i knew him unable to do many things if without teaching him ways to begin and end.  He needs many guidance for everything. When i look back his life from now and we actually went through a lot of things and many breakthroughs in his life and my heart is full of appreciation for each of the single moment,we together...


He did this card for Mother's Day 2007 and he wrote "Mummy, i love you very much.  Although it was a simple card,but i was cried when i received it..                              


"Boy, although you may not understand how touching of mummy's heart, any simple things you did are the best for me..Thank you,Kian Zhoe.
"Kian Zhoe, i am now more understand your disabilities and health through the genetic test of William Syndrome.  Although mummy treated you and helped you as a Slow Learner before, whatever mummy had done for you, never been regretted . Thank you for giving me a wonderful times and opportunities for me to try and error to help you. Although we both happened to face the hard times but I believe you can overcome one day..Boy,We are growing up together and you are not alone..no matter what happen, I am still proud of you and I love you,you are my bravo and strong boy..God Bless You"

No comments:

Post a Comment