Wednesday 9 November 2011

Little Kian Zhoe Learns To Crawl & Sit

We noticed Kian Zhoe was very slowed in crawling and sitting in the very  beginning age.    We started him step by step. First, move his one hand and a leg up first.  Then push and press his body and let him feel the pressure.  Follow by another side of hand and leg, ie.right hand with left leg and left hand with right leg. Any side will do. Repeat and repeat.. toys with sounds will be his rewards.






After the hard works,  he started to crawl in his age of 1 year old and sit on his own when age 1 and a half year old.  I used to massage his hands and legs whenever i carry him. Just a simple massage only, press his hands, fingers,legs and toes..
My one leg up photo, good pose!


We also use walker to exercise him although he do not know how to start to move his legs in walker.   Just help to move his legs manually forward and backward.  He seemed can walk with walker in this picture, right? I was so desperate that he can play with this walker like the other babies.....




Mummy said "I am very Cool"
I am learning to stand with Papa and Mummy's help..


Why always take photos of me? I wanna to rest!
Yumyum...,my 1 year old birthday cake!
Help me out! I am in the bag...
Yoyoyo, I am playing a cowboy dance for you!
Come near me, i wanna to show u my big face!
Can u see i using spoon to eat!
I am busy reading books!

No comments:

Post a Comment