Wednesday 30 November 2011

Kian Zhoe's First Creature



I was just sent him for clay making class.  In the beginning, he was unable to do and do not get the idea on how to start with.., although teacher explained to him many times.  Teacher's comment was " Kian Zhoe is very positive, good manner and shown interests in learning but he is having problem in his motor skills, so just let him to try for 4 classes and see whether he can improve or not, then to decide to continue." 

Initially, i was struggled and worried about teachers' comments.  On the other hand,  I was felt thankful to his positive and interests in learning.  If he still can't do it after 4 classes, treat as a good try for him.  Thanked God that he has shown his great improvements after his third class...

Here are his First Creature, i would like to share with you.:)


Before he started the class, we actually have a beautiful conversation..

I told him "you are the creature of God and He has made us from the clay, and now you have a chance to create something by using your hands, can you do your best?...He answered very surely to me"Yes! i will"..
His 3 words had made me felt that i must let him try.. and should be grateful if he can't do it because he had promised to me "Yes! I will".




5 comments:

  1. Hey Zoey, this is really lovely, even we cant be doing that. its a great piece. I would be extremely grateful if April were to do this for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kian zhoe!!!!!add oil!!!真的很美!!!well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well. he has a pair of potter's hand. .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Well done, may I have it? Done with KZ's hands, sure valuable...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your valuable comments too!

    ReplyDelete