Friday 16 December 2011

A Christmas Present for You and Me

15th December 2011
This is the Christmas drawing from Kian Zhoe with teacher guidance
Today, i feel like want to share about Kian Zhoe again...

Most people are not understand about William Syndrome....

Williams syndrome is a rare congenital abnormality, which is caused by deletion of the gene that makes the protein elastin from chromosome 7..

Their characteristic
They are very sensitive and extremely polite in a way.  They tend not to fear strangers, show a great interest with adults and may have problems forming relationships with their peers because of their over friendly characteristic..Due to the over friendly characteristic, Kian Zhoe may give a bad impression to some people.  I am sincerely apologize on his behalf.
Some of them thought he purposely do that and making fun of it.  They even hurt him by saying all those negative words like Stupid, Silly, Mad,...Not a surprise that, he told me all about these..His kindness and sincerity has forgive those who hurting him before..and his positive mind always keep me to move on..i really wish he can over come and have a great breakthrough for this.. 

We usually will have a sharing time and he will share about what he sees, hears, likes, dislikes, happy, sad, scare...i need to lead him to express himself..its take times...i must also remembered part by part, like a movie,will continue the next day..this is our secret of sharing...

Really hope whatever i shared could give an awareness for these children and their parents..We have no choice but to accept them. 

"But for those who have a choice and intelligent, can choose a nice words rather than to say the bad words to insult them and this will hurt the ones who really care them..Remember that, words have power yo..!,thank you:)"

This life of children have inspired me to compose a song for them..although,It is just a lyrics but i have the melody in my mind..whosoever want me to sing, i can sing for you..


We actually have a beautiful conversation when he hear me singing to him..
He said "mummy, next time i play drum and you sing arr..."
I said "ok" (my heart of course wish to have this moment..)
I said again "Do you like this song?"
He said "yes"
He said again "mummy, can i kiss u?" (he hardly do this before)
I said "ok"..(then he was so happy and kissed on my cheek, and my heart was so warmth..)
I knew he understood the lyrics are express out his feelings. He likes it and feel comfortable with it..,I hope this can touch your heart too..:)

Its a very beautiful song for Kian Zhoe and the William Syndrome Children..:)
My Life
A happy always on my face
A beautiful heart to show my love
Be strong and brave always in me
And these give courage all around

I need your love to lead my life
I need your patience to show my ways
You are with me side by side
This made me never feel alone

I can feel there are angels' wings
Carrying me through all challenges
Although it is hard, I believe I can
For a better future

When I'm afraid to go on my way
My heart wishes you come nearer
Give me a hand, hold me tight
For the brighter future.....

7 comments:

  1. must sing to u one day...coz u r my first guest to leave the comment to encourage me yo..love u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis, proud of u n KJ ^~^
    God bless ur!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed a beautiful song ...with a lot of love and compassion ...beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoey ..Indeed a beautiful song ...from Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear friend, it is indeed very touching...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Lord! sis, u can write nice song for God,continue to write more song to glorified God's name!

    ReplyDelete