Tuesday 20 December 2011

I am here to sing for you...

This is the song for William Syndrome from me..i haven't get friends to make the sound track on it..
Received good responds from few close friends and relatives and they want to hear the song melody, and above here to sing for you without the music playing..hope u like it.
Life is a song, Love is the lyrics...
Just listen with your heart, and you will have a better feel of it!!
Thank you...^^  

My Life (Lyrics)

A happy always on my face
A beautiful heart to show my love
Be strong and brave always in me
And these give courage all around

I need your love to lead my life
I need your patience to show my ways
You are with me side by side
And this made me never feel alone

I can feel there are angel's wings
Carrying me through all challenges
Although it is hard, I believe I can
For a better future

When I'm afraid to go on my way
My heart wishes you come nearer
Give me a hand, hold me tight
For the brighter future...
 

1 comment: