Wednesday 7 December 2011

A Song for Kian Zhoe In His First Creature

During his first class (before teacher gave me all the comments), i was actually waiting him for one and half hour..in my heart, i was so wish that Kian Zhoe could join for the class and my heart was kept praying..
Just out of sudden, a beautiful melody came into my mind and i can't wait to write it down the lyrics and record down the melody..
It is a Mandarin Song for Kian Zhoe with the presence of God..wowowo...^.^


我是你造的  (I am your Creature)

我如此的渺小,
但因神的爱,
我得救赎
我如此的不配,
但因神的爱
我得生命.

感谢神你对我不离弃,
感谢神你不断陶造我,
成为你手中的器皿,
使我有能力,有勇气,
哈里路亚,求你充满我
哈里路亚,求你改变我

This song was done just before the teacher gave me the comments, within the one and half hour while i waiting for him (melody plus lyrics). Furthermore, i don't know whether he can carry on with the class or not..However,God's love is too strong until i have this beautiful song came out for that beautiful moment..

Once i get it done for the music, then will post it on in my blog..:)

2 comments: