Monday 12 December 2011

His 9 Years Old in Mummy Diary


9 years old
I trained him to pass motion at home early morning before going to school..sometimes he was not. One day, It happened he actually did his big business in the class.  When I reached to school..,everywhere was covered with newspaper and the students started to tell me "it was Kian Zhoe's shit, i was shocked!".., I went to see Kian Zhoe's form teacher.  The form teacher told me he had passed motion in the class and when on his way to toilet - (quite a distance to go toilet), the shit was dropped from his pants..  At the end, Wen Dat - a teacher was helped him to do all his cleaning and changing.  Wen Dat even told me it was a small matter and kids are like that..my tears was coming out non-stop,kept thanking him many times and my heart was so touched that teachers were not complain him but was comforted me instead...The form teacher JiaWei also asked him "why you not going to toilet"?  He answered "mummy will scold..,mummy will scold"...Surprised and sad when I heard this. I realized Kian Zhoe has got my message wrong..From this incident, we both learning..He had trained me to be more patience to teach him and learn to see things from his side ..My heart was full of thankful after that incident!
When the incident happen, it will teach us a lesson and not late to learn the lesson:)..
it is good to happen actually!

No comments:

Post a Comment